The Anaheim Resort’s millions of guests drive our local economy, but those visitors also create significant traffic congestion. Over the objections of Mayor Tom Tait, the Anaheim City Council approved a $318,000,000.00 publicly-funded streetcar system to transport Resort visitors and employees. Although Disney uses buses almost exclusively at their Florida property, and the price tag of $53,000,000.00 made buses comparatively… Read more →
- What next, with the kibbosh on Anaheim’s GardenWalk Giveaway? | Orange Juice on Activists Win One for the Public in Gardenwalk Lawsuit
- Save Anaheim Blog reports Anaheim GardenWalk deal is busted for now | OC Politics Blog on Activists Win One for the Public in Gardenwalk Lawsuit
- The OTHER Anaheim… | Orange Juice on Who Is Anaheim Leadership Really Serving?
- The gloves come off in Anaheim! The Blogosphere salivates. | Orange Juice on When “The Mouse” Becomes a Rat
- Mayor Tait chooses his Reform Team: KRING AND LEOS. And more Anaheim news & views from Vern Nelson & Cynthia Ward! | Orange Juice on Lucille Kring Endorsed by Mayor Tom Tait for Anaheim City Council