By the filing deadline of August 10th at 5:00 pm (and the August 14th late deadline), four candidates had filed to replace retiring William Dalton as Garden Grove mayor. In alphabetical order of last name, the four mayoral candidates and their ballot designations are as follows: • Bruce Broadwater – Councilmember • Myke Cossota – Business Owner • Sherry Runnells… Read more →
- What next, with the kibbosh on Anaheim’s GardenWalk Giveaway? | Orange Juice on Activists Win One for the Public in Gardenwalk Lawsuit
- Save Anaheim Blog reports Anaheim GardenWalk deal is busted for now | OC Politics Blog on Activists Win One for the Public in Gardenwalk Lawsuit
- The OTHER Anaheim… | Orange Juice on Who Is Anaheim Leadership Really Serving?
- The gloves come off in Anaheim! The Blogosphere salivates. | Orange Juice on When “The Mouse” Becomes a Rat
- Mayor Tait chooses his Reform Team: KRING AND LEOS. And more Anaheim news & views from Vern Nelson & Cynthia Ward! | Orange Juice on Lucille Kring Endorsed by Mayor Tom Tait for Anaheim City Council