Today in court, local activists gained a major victory in a battle against the City of Anaheim, in a lawsuit prompted by the give-away of $158 million in bed taxes to a wealthy and well connected developer. Superior Court Judge Steven Perk ruled that the City of Anaheim violated the Brown Act in voting for the insider deal without proper… Read more →
- What next, with the kibbosh on Anaheim’s GardenWalk Giveaway? | Orange Juice on Activists Win One for the Public in Gardenwalk Lawsuit
- Save Anaheim Blog reports Anaheim GardenWalk deal is busted for now | OC Politics Blog on Activists Win One for the Public in Gardenwalk Lawsuit
- The OTHER Anaheim… | Orange Juice on Who Is Anaheim Leadership Really Serving?
- The gloves come off in Anaheim! The Blogosphere salivates. | Orange Juice on When “The Mouse” Becomes a Rat
- Mayor Tait chooses his Reform Team: KRING AND LEOS. And more Anaheim news & views from Vern Nelson & Cynthia Ward! | Orange Juice on Lucille Kring Endorsed by Mayor Tom Tait for Anaheim City Council